All year, our office responds to constituents in need of information or services from various state agencies. We also assist constituents who tried unsuccessfully to get through the “red tape” with state agencies. We make referrals to Maryland’s congressional representatives for constituents who need assistance from Federal agencies and we make referrals to local representatives for those constituents who need help or services from Baltimore County.


Non-State Agency Resources


For Assistance:

With passports, Veterans benefits, Social Security benefits, Immigration, and other Federal agencies:


U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen


U.S. Senator Ben Cardin



With a Baltimore County issue

(trash, vacant property, zoning)

Baltimore County Government

Office of County Executive John Olszewski



County Council Districts 1, 2, and 4

(Determine what district you live in and contact your County Councilman)


District 1

Tom Quirk



District 2

Izzy Patoka 



District 4

Julian Jones



Other Agencies


Baltimore County Police 410-887-2214

Chief of Police Melissa R. Hyatt


Circuit Court 410-887-2687


Clerk of the court 410-887-2601


Code Enforcement 410-887-3351

(Vacant property, dumping, zoning, etc.)


Land Records (Deeds) 410-887-2650


District Court (Traffic Court) 410-512-2102


Emergency Preparedness 410-887-5996


Planning 410-887-3211


Public Works 410-887-3300


Register of Wills 410-887-6600


Tax Assessments 410-512-4905 


Taxpayers Services 410-887-2403

If you still need help, or have concerns with a State agency,

please call me at 410-841-3606 or email me at

unnamed (1).jpeg